together we can
make a change
How to Donate to Danielle for PA
For a Better Future
I am ready to take this fight to Harrisburg and give a voice to our community on this and many other important issues.
I believe in the philosophy of servant leadership. I will advocate for our district and I will organize to bring people together to solve challenging problems.
- I believe in collaboration, civility, and the common good
- At the very heart of my values is a belief that it is our duty to protect and serve all members of society
- Quality affordable healthcare is a right, not a privilege
- All children have a right to a first-rate public education
- Choices about family planning belong in the home, the doctor’s office, and in the spiritual guide of each individual’s choice – the government has no place in these decisions
- We have a responsibility to be stewards of our Earth and to protect and sustain our natural resources for future generations
- Businesses have a responsibility to be good corporate citizens in the communities that they call home
- Democracy is a government for and by the people-not corporate lobbies, and not in the interest of protecting political careers
These are the values and the commitment that I will bring to Harrisburg.
Defeating an incumbent is not an easy task, especially as lobbyists line up to stake their claim on OUR vote in Harrisburg. I believe that We The People can work together to make a change in Harrisburg and a change at home. Your pledge to my campaign will help to bring accountability, transparency and a vote that is not for sale to corporate interests. I ask you to stand with me today to reclaim our voice and our vote in the chambers of government. Together, we can protect and preserve Chester County and the 155th legislative district.